Highest Product Quality and Safety
We are fully committed
Highest safety standards
Visaris is fully committed to providing its customers with Digital Radiology products and services of consistently highest order of quality, safety and reliability.
In all our activities, from design and development to system production, implementation and support Visaris implements, maintains and continually improves relevant Quality Assurance systems that ensure highest product quality and safety.
Visaris’ quality system is ISO9001 (General quality management systems) and ISO13485 (Quality systems for medical device manufacturers) certified since 2005.
Visaris DR products conform to the highest safety standards as specified in the relevant international safety directives (MDD-93/42/EEC) and IEC standards such as IEC60601. Our Avanse range of acquisition systems is MDD (CE) approved.
Visaris commitment to highest product safety and quality standards is embodied in our quality policy principles:
- All Visaris activities are dedicated to the needs and expectations of every customer and user through design and implementation of solutions that consider their specific needs
- It is our mission to strive to continually improve and advance all our products and services and offer these to our customers
- Visaris is fully committed to application of all internationally accepted safety standards to all its products and services
- Visaris implements and continually improves an integrated Quality Management System in all of its activities
- Visaris applies all of its expertise and technology in an ethical and open manner including information transfer, non-disclosure of customers’ sensitive information and above all patients’ privacy.