Radiological Society of North America
Booth 6726 – North Hall
November 27 to December 1, 2016
VISARIS AMERICAS is proud to showcase the following systems from its robust DR portfolio:
Vision C – Fully robotic overhead tube crane (OTC) solution designed to meet the needs of Hospitals, Orthopaedic Centers, ER and Trauma rooms and busy Private and Out-Patient Imaging Centers.
- Automatic stitching of up-to-five images
- Lightweight OTC: designed to minimize motor strain on automated versions and decrease force requirements on manual versions
- Integrated cable management allows the system to have smooth movements and eliminates the concern of draping heavy and bulky cabling.
- Freestanding Qube available for rooms without unistrut rails in the ceiling structure
Vision V – Floor mounted tube (FMT) solution designed to meet the needs of all imaging environments that need the functionality of a patient table and wall stand to provide a larger range of patient positioning options.
Available in tiered platforms;
- an automated version with a removable or fixed tablet to provide system positioning, adjustment of integrated generator settings and motorized collimation at a touch of a button,
- motorized collimation can also be adjusted at the wall stand,
- automated stitching and,
- detector tracking on the wall stand and in the patient table.
The manual version of this solution provides full-room-functionality with smooth, easy movements for system positioning.
Optional fixed or elevating tables both with float top.
Book an appointment with our team today to learn more about how the Vision DR portfolio and our extensive workflow platforms can provide multiple benefits for your imaging environment! >>